Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:25:02 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Command line RM player??

	Hi all.  Just wondering if anyone knew if there was a command line player
that played Real Media streaming files?  I'm wanting to listen to some
streaming media online via one of my machines, but I don't have enough
horsepower on it to run Xwindows.  So I need to setup a cheap sound card in
it and some kind of command line media player that will play real media files.

	Anyone know of a way to do this?  Thanks.