Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:04:24 +0700
From:      pirat <pirat@center.oaep.go.th>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, Mark Turrin <mlt@linkzone.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help: can not passwd

Doug White wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Feb 1998, pirat wrote:
>
> > dear questions@freebsd.org,
> >
> > i am now using FreeBSD-2.2.5 with 486dx2-66 and 16MB ram and 1.2 GB.
> > i apologize for disturbing again, but this is really my probelm.
> >
> > i can not change pass word with passwd.
> > once i enter passwd, i get nothing. so that i hit control c to exit.
>
> Huh?  That doesn't make sense.  Whos password are you trying to change?
> DOes it work for any other users?

hi,

yesterday, i desperately tried for the last trial passwd'ed

oh it works.
now i can passwd.

i do nothing to my machine.  just as if some kind of process has been
satisfied with it's desire so that it release me out of ... sorry i can not
remember english word for that i want to say.

but there is no problem with passwd now.

regards,
pirat sriyotha