Date:      Wed, 01 Aug 2001 15:59:14 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        obrien@freebsd.org
Cc:        tonym@angis.org.au, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installworld failure (install of sbin/init)

My apologies for not making it clearer just when I intended to start
code freeze today.  I did in fact have a message waiting to go out
last night which declared the freeze time to be 18:00 PDT today, but
then my editor crashed and I got distracted before I got back to it.

Since there's been some confusion and I didn't give the amount of
advance warning I wanted to, I hereby extend the "slush start" time to
20:00 PDT tonite (Aug 1st).

- Jordan