Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:19:53 +0100 (CET)
From:      Achim Patzner <ap@bnc.net>
To:        wam@sa.fedex.com (William McVey)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, jhk@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I4B support for US ISDN?

Ok, I give in.

I've got an old TELES 16.2 and an AVM Fritz! hanging around on my shelves;
I'd be willing to donate them to FreeBSD Inc. which in turn should give them
to someone willing to provide a host for testing/developing NI-1 drivers for
FreeBSD iff Hellmuth wants to spend time on it. Any takers? If I'm looking
for it long and hard I'd might even turn up yet another AVM. Hellmuth?
(maybe you should try taking a look at AVM's NI-1 driver...)

Noses.

(Copy to jhk so he knows that FreeBSD Inc. will be proud owner of real
hysterical^Whistorical equipment. One day someone should open a museum...
I've still got one of the first 50 80286 processors that were produced by
Intel; it's totally buggy and wouldn't boot an AT but i does indeed add and
subtract.)