Date:      Sat, 16 Apr 2011 05:31:29 -0400
From:      Michael Scheidell <michael.scheidell@secnap.com>
To:        Przemyslaw Frasunek <przemyslaw@frasunek.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org, Emerging Threats Signatures <emerging-sigs@emergingthreats.net>
Subject:   Re: 193.138.118.3 ? lagoon.freebsd.lublin.pl  /cache, freebsd, lublin, pl on TOR end point list?

On 4/16/11 5:28 AM, Przemyslaw Frasunek wrote:

> freebsd.lublin.pl does not host any FreeBSD mirrors. It's a shell server with
> ~300-400 accounts, running for 14 years. I personally know (almost) every person
> having account here. We have TOR installed (without exit node functionality),
> but it's not used for any kind of illegal activities.

so, option C:
being too paranoid and I should get more rest :-)
I will try to track down what server is lookup up
cache.freebsd.lublin.pl and see why its doing that.

thanks.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
    * Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine