Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 00:06:36 +0930 (CST)
From:      Benjamin Close <linux@senet.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MS Intellimouse, usb, X4.01 with wheel?

Hi All,
	Does anyone have their Intellimouse in XFree 4.0.1 working with
wheel support? I'm using -current and moused and can get the mouse working
under console and X (MouseSystem protocol) without wheel support and it
works reliably.

I am also able to get it working in X (Auto protocol) with wheel support
but a switch back to console renders the mouse motionless (in X) apon
returning into X. This proves to be most annoying.

Please tell me someone has this working reliably :)

Cheers,
--
* Benjamin Close
* Benjsc@senet.com.au