Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:31:29 +0200
From:      "E-cast from www.timarine.com" <do_not_reply@ecast.theriaultinternational.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   FOR SALE: Vessels and Marine Diesel Equipment June 2015!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
------
This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text =
emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp214.net/ze5MBt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
------

Click here to view this email in your browser ( http://ymlp214.net/ze5MBt
)

*** Do Not Reply Directly To This Email.***
This is sent from a non-monitored E-mail address!

Contact:  sales@timarine.com  or
http://www.timarine.com/index.php/contact-us (
http://www.timarine.com/index.php/contact-us )

Featured Vessels For Sale

1800 Ton Super Tuna Purse Seiner (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D406061 )
Marine Survey Visit:  www.timarine.com/Carol_Linda.pdf

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present exclusively this
1800 ton class Tuna purse seiner for immediate sale. This vessel
"CAROL LINDA" has a longstanding track record in the tuna purse seine
fishery in the South Pacific. Owner of 35+ years experience with this
vessel and is willing to assist new owners with serious interest in
the industry with licensing and whatever else is necessary for
companies looking to explore this industry. Please Contact
sales@timarine.com  or +1 902 467 0239 for all ... Read More (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D406061 )

(Remains "First Come, First Serve" until secured.)
Contact: Theriault International Marine [Send Enquiry (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/contact.phtml?id=3D406061 )]
Telephone: +1 902 467 0239
Location: Las Vagas Nevada USA

More information and photos (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D406061 )

108 Ft Car / Passenger Roll on -Roll Off Ferries (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D420680 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present exclusively this
112.38 ton class ferry for immediate sale. =E2=80=9CMARINE COASTER =
III=E2=80=9D
would be readily adaptable for a wide variety of commercial marine
applications with the necessary modifications. Please Contact
sales@timarine.com  or +1 902 467 0239 for all additional information
regarding this vessel. All information provided within this advert is
provided by a non bias 3rd party surveyor Jameson Theriault in Survey.
Please contact for a full copy of the marine survey... Read More (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D420680 )

Contact: Theriault International Marine [Send Enquiry (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/contact.phtml?id=3D420680 )]
Telephone: +1 902 467 0239
Location: Canada

More information and photos (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D420680 )

118 FT General Cargo and Support Vessel (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D343821 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present this Canadian
registered vessel that is currently operated seasonally as a General
Cargo and Support Vessel. Please visit: www.timarine.com/Gesmer.pdf
for a 3rd party NAMS survey recently completed of this vessel to learn
full specification and conditional details. If you are currently
active in Coastal Island trade and looking for a economical vessel to
operate on a daily basis in good mechanical condition don't let this
this one pass you by. Contact www.timarine.com for all your marine
requirements.... Read More (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D343821 )

Contact: Theriault International Marine [Send Enquiry (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/contact.phtml?id=3D343821 )]
Telephone: +1 902 467 0239
Location: Canada

More information and photos (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D343821 )

Diesel Engines and Equipment For Sale

2199 HP Caterpillar 3516 Marine Engine (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D403652 )

Theriault International Marine has the following marine engine
available for sale: Engine Manufacture: Caterpillar Engine Model: 3516
Condition: 436.9 Hours Since New Rating: 2199 HP @ 1800RPM Flywheel
Housing Size: SAE 00 Willing to sell with or without the gen-end. If
you are looking for additional information on this specific marine
engine or have another marine Diesel Engine, Genset or transmission
requirement in the industry, f... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D403652 )

1200 HP Caterpillar D399 Marine Engines (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D343554 )

**NO BETTER REBUILD PRICE** Theriault International Marine is
pleased to present this 1200 HP Caterpillar D399 Marine Engine with
the following specifications: Brand: Caterpillar Model: D399 Serial#:
35B Prefix 1200 HP @ 1200 RPM Fuel Type: Diesel Governor:
Hydromechanical Condition: O HOUR REBUILD Please contact for all
additional information... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D343554 )

402Hp Caterpillar 3406 Marine Engines (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D255793 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present these 402Hp
Caterpillar 3406 Marine Engines with the following specifications:
Brand: Caterpillar Model: 3406 Rating 402 Hp Type: Marine Air Cleaner:
Dry Type Starter: 24 Volt Electric Condition: REBUILT Hours Engine : 2
TEST HOURS Since Rebuilt Serial Number Engine: 4TB prefix Please
contact www.timarine.com for all additional information!... Read more
( http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D255793 )

470Hp Caterpillar 3408DITA Marine Engine (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D273238 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present this 470Hp
Caterpillar 3408DITA Marine Engine with the following specification:
Brand: Caterpillar Model: 3408DITA Rating: 470 HP @ 1800 RPM Serial
Prefix: 99U Condition: Rebuilt Fuel Type: Diesel Governor: Mechanical
Air Cleaner: Dry Type Flywheel Hsg. Size: SAE 1 Cooling: Keel Cooled
Quantity: More than 1 Picture may or may not represent actual unit.
Feel free to contact www.timarine.com for all additional i... Read
more ( http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D273238 )

540 HP Caterpillar 3412DIT Marine Engine (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D349593 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present this 540 HP
Caterpillar 3412DITA Marine Engine with the following specifications:
Brand: Caterpillar Model: 3412DITA Serial#: 60M Prefix 540 HP @ 1800
RPM Fuel Type: Diesel Governor: Hydromechanical Air Cleaner: Dry Type
Cooling: Keel Cooled Alternator: 24 Volt Alternator Starter: 24 Volt
Electric Starter Tier Rating: No Tier Rating Condition: 0 HOUR REBUILD
Quantity: 2 units available! Several marine transmis... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D349593 )

620 HP Caterpillar 3412DITA Marine Engine (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D309144 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present this 620 HP
Caterpillar 3412 DITA Marine Engine with the following specifications:
Brand: Caterpillar Model: 3412 DITA Serial#: 60M Prefix 620 HP @ 1800
RPM Fuel Type: Diesel Flywheel Hsg. Size: SAE 0 Tier Rating: No Tier
Rating Condition: O HOUR REBUILD * Picture is not of actual unit for
was still in rebuild process at time of publishing to the web. Please
contact for all additional information!... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D309144 )

720 HP Caterpillar 3412DITA Marine Engine (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D208386 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present this 720 HP
Caterpillar 3412DITA Marine Engine with the following specifications:
Brand: Caterpillar Model: 3412DITA 720 HP @ 1800 RPM Fuel Type: Diesel
Governor: Hydromechanical Flywheel Hsg. Size: SAE 0 Cooling: Keel
Cooled Alternator: 24 Volt Alternator Starter: 24 Volt Electric
Starter Condition: Rebuilt Please contact for all additional
information... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D208386 )

1050 HP Caterpillar 3508B Marine Engine (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D242022 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present this 1050 HP
Caterpillar 3508B Marine Engine with the following specifications:
Brand: Caterpillar Model: 3508B 1050 HP @ 1600 RPM Serial Prefix: 7SM
Fuel Type: Diesel Governor: Electronic Air Cleaner: Dry Type Flywheel
Hsg. Size: SAE 0 Cooling: Keel Cooled Alternator: 24 Volt Alternator
Starter: 24 Volt Electric Starter Condition: R.T.O. 55,000 - 60,000
total Hours. Note: Partial Top end overhaul 10,000 hours a... Read
more ( http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D242022 )

1200 HP Caterpillar 3412DITTA Marine Engines (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D403912 )

Theriault International Marine has the following marine engine
available for sale: Engine Brand Caterpillar Engine Model 3412 DITTA
Engine Serial #3 JK00xxxxx Condition RTO Horsepower 1250 HP @ 2410 RPM
Governor Hydromechanical Flywheel Housing Size SAE 0 Quantity-6 units
Cooling Keel Cooled Alternator 24 Volt Alternator Starter 24 Volt
Electric Starter Tier Rating No Tier Rating If you are looking for
additional information on this marine engine or have a... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D403912 )

365 Hp Detroit 12V71 Marine Engine (X2) (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D226734 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present these 365 Hp
Detroit Diesel 12v71 marine engines with the following specifications:
Brand: Detroit Diesel Model: 12V71N 365 HP @ 1800 RPM Fuel Type:
Diesel Governor: Variable Speed Flywheel Hsg. Size: SAE 1 Cooling:
Keel Cooled Alternator: 24 Volt Starter: 24 Volt Electric Condition:
Good Used Contact www.timarine.com for all additional information!...
Read more ( http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D226734 )

Additional Diesel Power Equipment "Click here" (
http://remote.apolloduck.com/gallery.phtml?id=3D755 )

New Build Vessels For Sale

Dry Dock Design Engineering Construction (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D234321 )

Theriault International Marine provides service to all agencies,
companies and private individuals who are interested in customized Dry
Docks construction to fit their own unique marine heavy lift project
requirements. We offer full Custom Design, Engineering, and
Construction services. These services place a vast Dry Dock
experience, expertise, and manufacturing abilities directly at our
customer=E2=80=99s disposal at any phase of their project. We currently
offer custom design, engineeri... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D234321 )

120 FT LOA FLOATING DRY DOCK (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D168804 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present this new 1400
ton Dry-Dock with the following specifications: Pontoon Length: 120 Ft
Pontoon Width: 75 Ft Pontoon Depth: 8 Ft Wing wall Height: 16 Ft Wing
wall Width: 5 Ft Wing Wall Maximum Beam Clearance: 65 FT Pontoon Hull
Thickness: 3/8 Inch Pontoon Deck Thickness: 1/2 Inch Bottom Frames: 6
x 4 x 3/8 Inch Deck Frames: 6 x 4 x 3/8 Inch Side Frames: 6 x 4 x 3/8
Inch Internal Bulkhead... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D168804 )

200 FT Dry Dock With Full Crews Quarters (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D190053 )

Theriault International Marine is here to assist you with your new
build marine project. No matter what stage of the new marine project
you are at, we have professionals standing by from "concept idea to
delivery" to assist. The attached Drydock profile with a 200FT LOA X
85FT Beam with full crew accomodations for self contained remote
operations in Africa is just one one example of many custom design
requirements we have fulfilled to our global clientel. We look forward
to w... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D190053 )

200 FT Floating Dry Dock (Launch Video) (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D111571 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present this 3500 ton
Dry-dock that was build for clients in Florida. Contact us today to
learn more how your Drydock or other new build vessel could be next.
We have expert personal standing by and ready to handle whatever your
new build requirements may be. To obtain additional information on
this marine project or others for our International clientel, please
contact us today.... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D111571 )

330 FT LOA Floating Dry Dock (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D234330 )

Theriault International Marine is here to assist you with your new
build marine project. No matter what stage of the new marine project
you are at, we have professionals standing by from "concept idea to
delivery" to assist. The attached Drydock profile with a 330FT LOA X
135FT Beam is just one one example of many custom design requirements
we have fulfilled to our global clientel. We look forward to working
with you on your next new build project.... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D234330 )

340 FT Floating Dry Dock (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D276361 )

Theriault International Marine is here to assist you with your new
build marine project. No matter what stage of the new marine project
you are at, we have professionals standing by from "concept idea to
delivery" to assist. The attached Drydock profile with a 340 FT LOA X
103FT Beam is just one one example of many custom design requirements
we have fulfilled to our global clientel. We look forward to working
with you on your next new build project.... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D276361 )

500 FT Floating Dry Dock (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D189755 )

Theriault International Marine is here to assist you with your new
build marine project. No matter what stage of the new marine project
you are at, we have professionals standing by from "concept idea to
delivery" to assist. The attached Drydock profile with a 500FT LOA X
105FT Beam is just one one example of many custom design requirements
we have fulfilled to our global clientel. We look forward to working
with you on your next new build project.... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D189755 )

Truckable Landing Crafts (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D344871 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present these custom
build sectional landing crafts that are designed to be trucked to the
job site to meet your project requirements. Have been popular for
island construction in land locked inland lakes. Please contact us to
discuss your project requirements at sales@timarine.com... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D344871 )

20 FT Truckable Push/Work Boat (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D393944 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present this outboard
motor driven truckable work/Push boat that has been VERY popular with
General contractors in the marine industry through the years with the
following specifications: > Barge Dimensions =E2=80=93 8=E2=80=99x =
20=E2=80=99x 3=E2=80=99
deep> Barge is raked 36Deg on bow with a 10=E2=80=9D channel head log> =
Stern
is raked 450 on bottom (1=E2=80=99high 1=E2=80=99 long)> Two (2) =
compartment in
barge with compartments welded shut> ... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D393944 )

Truckable Barges and Pier/Dock Floats (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D116328 )

Theriault International Marine is pleased to present truckable
barges, sectional barges and dock floats. Our goal is to provide our
customers with barges and floats that meet their expectations at an
affordable price. We accomplish this by constantly trying to seek out
the most efficient and cost effective fabrication and welding
techniques known. We will make it priority to take you from start to
delivery with the most affordable equipment to meet your long term or
single project budget require... Read more (
http://timarine.apolloduck.net/detail.phtml?id=3D116328 )

Contactmail@timarine.comfor all your marine requirements!

Registered Office:

Theriault International Ltd.
Suite 306, 9049 Commercial Street
New Minas, Nova Scotia
Canada B4N 5A4
Phone: +1 902 467 0239
Fax: +1 902 467 0239

All manufactures name, logo designs, and product graphic images are
trademarks or registered trademarks of the respected manufacturer.
=C2=A9 Copyright 1994 - 2015 Theriault International Marine, All rights
reserved.