Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:44:12 -0500
From:      Aman Sawrup <aman.sawrup@bluecoat.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Insufficient memory reserved for xfer->dma_page_ptr?

Hi Hans,

If I understand correctly, I need to set bufsize in struct usb_config as
follows:

	[UMASS_T_BBB_DATA_READ] = {
		.type = UE_BULK,
		.endpoint = UE_ADDR_ANY,
		.direction = UE_DIR_IN,
		.frames = 128,
		.bufsize = UMASS_BULK_SIZE * 128,
		.flags = {.proxy_buffer = 1,.short_xfer_ok = 1, UMASS_USB_FLAGS},
		.callback = &umass_t_bbb_data_read_callback,
		.timeout = 0,	/* overwritten later */
	},

Thanks
Aman