Date:      Mon, 07 Dec 1998 03:57:35 -0500
From:      Matt White <mwhite@cmu.edu>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFree86 and NeoMagic (was: Dell Latitude CPi)

Haven't been able to get 3.3.3 to do anything useful here either.  Anyone
had any luck getting it to run on a Sony PCG-719c?  It's listed on the
tested hardware list, but I'll be damned if I can get it to run in any high
resolution mode.

-Matt

--On Saturday, November 28, 1998, 7:08 PM -0700 Colin Eric Johnson