Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:58:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@panix.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Mobile list)
Subject:   32bit cardbus not supported ?

After 3 years of daily use, I broke the 3COM modem that I have in my
primary work laptop, which runs a version of STABLE that I cvsup every
week.

Went out and boutght a 3Com 3CXFEM656C, combo modem ethernet card, thinking
I could thus get 2 ethernet interfaces on this machien.

Unfortunatley, when i boot the machien with this card in it I get a message
about 32bit cardbus not being supported.

Is there any way to get at least the modem side of this card working in my
machine?

If not, what curently available modem card should I buy yhat will work with
this machine?

Thanks.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin