Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 13:43:53 +1000 (EST)
From:      Rowan Crowe <rowan@sensation.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Web Based Script

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Susie Ward wrote:

> At 04:42 PM 3/30/99 +1000, Rowan Crowe wrote:
> >On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, W. Reilly Cooley wrote:
> >> What is this, AOL?
> >
> >I'm starting to wonder.
>
> People in glass houses should not throw stones.
>
> Why would you post a one line reply and leave ~70 lines of quoted text with
> it?  Or were you trying to prove that this might in fact be AOL? *snip*
> *snip* people :)

Perhaps you should read it again - I count around 20 quoted lines, the
rest was *my* content, including the sh scripts and musings on the merits
of "automatic" IP authentication when accessing a statistics page.

I don't use a mailer that tacks the original message onto the end (with no
quote marks), if that's what you're thinking it was. For some reason my
sig didn't show at the bottom of that message.

Cheers.

--
Rowan Crowe                     Sensation Internet Services, Melbourne Aust
fidonet: 3:635/728                                          +61-3-9388-9260