Date:      Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:22:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      andrewr  <andrewr@slack.net>
To:        Kevin Street <street@iname.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: locking /dev/ttyp*

I asked a question like this awhile back.. because there was an easy way
to lock ttys.  I belive in linux it is vt_lock, and vt_unlock (it's been
awhile). but from everything people helped me try to do, even Soren, i was
unable to duplicate the effect.  The effect was a locked terminal.. Kind
of like what xlock does for xwindows,..

Andrew