Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:36:10 -0500
From:      "Adam Fladwood" <adam@wiredrave.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sendmail -or- Qmail?

I've been trying to figure out what I should do...  I'm the systems admin
for an ISP that has a prettt steady flow of Mail.  However sendmail seems to
be to much for me to handle as far as setting up certain rules and stuff.  I
mean I have the sendmail book, but hell, that doesn't help a whole lot w/
the rules - I don't have time to sit and read it.

I've heard qmail is easier to configure and I've also heard it's faster...
is this true?  What does everyone else use/recommend?

Thanks!

Adam