Date:      Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:10:28 +0200
From:      "B. Bonev" <b_bonev@mail.orbitel.bg>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: BETA4: Panic and can't cleanup filesystem

After last update of man page to fsck_ffs I see that altarnate =
superblock
for UFS2 is 160. I do: #fsck_ufs -b 160 /var Alternate super block =
location:
160
** /dev/ad2s1d
** Last Mounted on
** Phase 1 - Check Blocks and Sizes
fsck_ufs: cannot alloc 1128481600 bytes for inoinfo
#

Don't know how to continue to cleanup /var. Wanted help, if any has idea
what to do...

--=20
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has =
removed
202 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their
emails. Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!