Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:50:25 +0200
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "The Matrix" screensaver, v.0.2

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 20, 1999 at 07:34:31PM +0200, Andrzej Bialecki wrote:
> Due to unexpected demand (I did it mostly as a distraction from real
> work), I backported this screensaver to 3.2-RELEASE (don't know about
... I saw the announcement for the first release, realised that
it's only for -current; went home, tested it on my personal -current
machine and instantly wondered how many messages about a port to
-stable you might had got already.
I decided to just let the others do the begging ;)))

What a pity, that our servers are running on those smallish
gray-scale 9" screens.
And what a pity for 'Chuck' being banned from our consoles ...;)

What about a xlock-more module?

Thank's alot for the amusement ...

-Andreas

--