Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:42:04 -0500
From:      Mitch Collinsworth <mkc@Graphics.Cornell.EDU>
To:        daniel B <danielb@pacex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Majordomo don't send mail to list

>I setup majordomo yesterdays and did everything according to the docs
>(majordomo-1.94.4 on FreeBSD-3.4-STABLE)
>Everyting seems to work i.e
>   mail is being archived and digested,
>   no errors when doing config-test
>   no errors in /var/log/maillog
>   Subscribe and unsubscribe works fine
>
>List is open+confirm; the only exception is that when I subscribe myself
>to the list and send Email to the list I don't get a copy of my own Email
>as a list member, why?

So is your problem the one stated in the Subject: header, that your
message doesn't get sent to the list?  Or is your problem the one at
the end of your text, that the message sender doesn't get copied when
he posts a message to the list?

If the latter, try uncommenting the option line "O MeToo" in
/etc/sendmail.cf.  (Don't forget to restart sendmail after changing
sendmail.cf.)

-Mitch

BTW, the address you sent this from: <danielb@almazs.pacex.net> is
un-replyable, so I hope you're subscribed to this list at a different
address or I'm just wasting my time trying to help you.  Sending to
your address results in:

danielb at almazs.pacex.net: loses; [NO] 450
<danielb@almazs.pacex.net>... Can not check MX records for recipient
host almazs.pacex.net