Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:00:20 +0300
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bringing GLX to masses ;)

Hi,

In the case that somebody doesn't know, Utah-GLX project is peparing to its
first public release. They promised to release it shortly after Mesa 3.2
release, which has been just released. The main advantage of Utah comparing to
the DRI is relatively large number of already supported cards (Mach64, G400,
G200, TNT and S3VIRGE).

I'm following this project for some time now (using cvs snapshots) and have
working port extensively tested on my Mach64 card. If someone want to test it
on other cards or has any patches please let me know to coordinate our efforts.
I'm ready to put my port on WWW on first requiest.

-Maxim