Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:49:52 +0100
From:      "Network Administrator" <techmail@qualserve.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD and Hardware

Good Morning, FreeBSD Users
	I'm planning on a small operation for a web server running FreeBSD, I'm
doing research on what Hardware will give perform the best with FreeBSD.
I'm sure you guys can help me by telling the setup you guys recommend.
	The purpose of this server is to serve as a reliable and secure web server,
that can handle a significant amount of daily hits with out me been worry
that server is running slow.

Any recommendations and suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Lester A. Mesa
lmesa@qualserve.net