Date:      Thu, 09 Nov 2000 11:15:21 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Antonio Carlos Venancio Junior <floripa@zoing.net>
To:        David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kbdcontrol error

David,

        Do you know what are these #defines ?
        I dont wanna do "make world" everytime just to update one single
program. But if it needs to be that way with kbdcontrol It will have to wait
the next "make world" ... ;)

On 09-Nov-00 David Malone wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 10:50:55AM -0200, Antonio Carlos Venancio Junior
> wrote:
>
>>         I got this error when doing make inside kbdcontrol using fresh new
>> "cvsuped" source code. Any help? ;)
>
> Are you doing a "make world"? These #defines were added to some of the
> kernel include files and will be installed correctly if you make world.
>
>       David.

Cya

Antonio
[ floripa@zoing.net | antonio@inf.ufsc.br ]
[ http://floripa.zoing.net | http://www.showZ.com.br ]
[ ICQ# 9253680 | Floripa | MySQL | PHP | FreeBSD - The Power to Serve ]
---
Truly great madness can not be achieved without significant
intelligence.
		-- Henrik Tikkanen