Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:52:42 +0100 (BST)
From:      Gavin Atkinson <gavin.atkinson@ury.york.ac.uk>
To:        Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi@gmail.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Various problems seen in RC1 (was: Re: tmux(1) in base)

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009, Gonzalo Nemmi wrote:
> Regarding your questions, yes I have reported them in one way or
> another ...
>
> fwohci:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/136946

I believe this issue is being worked on, but it's not a simple problem to
solve.

> atapicam:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2009-July/009781.html
> although the OP was Alexandre Kovalenko
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2009-July/009775.html
> and then again:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2009-August/010937.html
> which has been kindly replied to today by Jaakko Heinonen (patch
> included but not tested yet, I'm at work right now :s )
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2009-September/011858.html

I hadn't remembered these reports, and there doesn't appear to be a PR
about them (which is what I searched when suggesting that the issue
hadn't been reported).

If Jaakko Heinonen's patch doesn't work, it would be worth submitting a PR
with as much detail as possible, so that this doesn't get missed again.

> With all due respect Gavin, I've been doing that since I first bumped
> into them back in June when I bought my notebook :s

Indeed.  Apologies for suggesting otherwise.

Gavin