Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:38:41 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Categories info?

On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 01:51:21PM +0100, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
> Am 2002.11.30 13:27 schrieb(en) Cliff Sarginson:
> >On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 01:19:31PM +0100, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:

<snip>
> This is not a good Idea.  My programm should be usable for other
> FreeBSD users, I don't want them all to make the readmes just for
> getting out this (not very important, but beautiful short) description
> for the categories.

What ?
They can all share a single copy, or am I missing the point here ?
There are numerous ways you could do this, depends on your setup.

Well as for the meta-ports, the problem with KDE, Gnome etc, what are
they ? They consist of several core/support libs/programs etc plus a
huge number of applications. I have KDE installed, but I don't have all
the apps.

Ah well. Seems like a non-problem...but that is just me ..

--
Regards
   Cliff Sarginson