Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 1996 21:21:14 -0300 (EST)
From:      Luiz de Barros <luiz@nlink.com.br>
To:        amylaar-users@ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   3.2 driver and FreeBSD.

Dear MUDders,

I am having problems running Amylaar driver 3.2@many_versions_tryied
under FreeBSD using heaven7 mudlib.. I compiled the driver and utils with
no problem and could connect to the port, create new users, play, etc.
Only one problem arised: When a users quits the game and tryies to
re-enter by telneting another time, the password the users assigned to
him  on first time in not recognized by the driver.
I tryed reinstalling Mudlib, recompiling the driver and the problem
always arises. This happened with many versions of the driver. Is this a
driver problem or a library problem?

Luiz de Barros
Netlink ISP