Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 1998 18:16:51 GMT
From:      Thomas Russo <russo@bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AX25

 From: Phil Staub <phils@casagate.staub.net>

>Have I just looked in all the wrong places, or is there no one doing
>any AX.25 work on FreeBSD?

I haven't tried it, but there's an NOS called "TNOS" which claims to run
under FreeBSD --- it fakes out ppp (not ijppp, but the kernel one) and
does all the normal NOS stuff that you'd need.  I grabbed a copy of it,
but since I don't have a TNC yet I never bothered to try it out.

It's available at ftp://ftp.lantz.com/tnos/current

There's a web site:  http://www.lantz.com/tnos/whatis.tnos.html

HTH,
T.

--
Tom Russo RHFHGSA FCATB TMA4 ISObabe TBTW12 KC5ZYC http://www.swcp.com/~russo/
      "Question Authority --- OR ELSE!"  -- Rev. Ivan Stang, HOS #601