Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 16:46:17 +0100 (MET)
From:      "D. Rock" <rock@wurzelausix.CS.Uni-SB.DE>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ppbus panic after update

After the latest ppbus upgrade my system panics during bootup
if my Creative Webcam II is connected at the parallel port.
The last line during probe looks like:
ppb0: IEEE1284 device found /PS2/ECP/EPP
panic: ppb_1284_negociate: unknown mode (0)

I have tried different flags for ppc but the results is always the same.
The parallel port is normally being detected as "SMC-like".

This error isn't a big deal for me, since I normally don't use the parallel
port at all under FreeBSD.

Daniel