Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:08:01 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        gsutter@pobox.com
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Uptime

gsutter@pobox.com wrote:

> It seems to me that a good advertising point for FreeBSD would be
> uptime.  For example, I had a 16MB 486 up for 71 days before a power
> outage killed it.  I have also seen posts with huge uptimes (600+ days)
> that would be great advertising.
>
> For posters, etc:  huge text in background, "465 Days", smaller bolder
> text in fore with "FreeBSD uptime" and a catchy slogan, e.g.  "What's a
> crash?"

Or, to paraphrase Henry Ford,

	"FreeBSD, any screen colour you want....except blue!"

[snip]

> Greg
> --
> Gregory S. Sutter                       "How do I read this file?"
> mailto:gsutter@pobox.com                "You uudecode it."
> http://www.pobox.com/~gsutter/          "I I I decode it?"

CNC Apps Engineer           | One of the main causes of the fall |
Radan Computational Ltd     | of the Roman Empire was, that      |
mailto:marko@uk.radan.com   | lacking a zero, they had no way of |
                            | indicating the successful          |
                            | termination of their C programs    |