Date:      Sat, 09 Oct 1999 18:02:37 -0400
From:      "Andrew R. Lankford" <arlankfo@141.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't find 25% of your downloadable files

I tried to download rsaref-2.0 from your security ports section without success.  From I can tell, /pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/rasref20.1996.tar.Z (the file
the website says should be downloaded) simply isn't there.  I tried other sites, and the only one that gave me much hope was utopia.hacktic.nl, which was too overloaded for me to download my file.  Has this port been withdrawn or something?

Thanks

Andrew Lankford