Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 17:52:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      simon mendoza <simon_v_mendoza@yahoo.com>
To:        David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Some kind of language

---David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com> wrote:

> I don't think that was appropriate for the list.
>
> david
> --

All right, sorry if this message offended anyone, It just amuses me
how beings so developed as ourselves, who can get enough abstraction
out of our thoughts as to be able to design and interpret machine
languages and coding, can also be so primitive and instinctive.
 Again I deeply apologize and beleive me from now on just bussiness.

Simon