Date:      Mon, 18 May 1998 20:01:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charlie ROOT <root@wg30.quiverbbs.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        gman <gman@quiverbbs.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: radius and accounting

On Mon, 18 May 1998, Doug White wrote:

> On Mon, 18 May 1998, gman wrote:
>
> > Hi ,
> >  My question is using 2.2.6 Release is there a compatible version of radius
> >
> > to use a livingston pm2e ?
>
> How about Livingston RADIUS?  It's in the ports tree in security/.
doug , is it p5-auth.pl you are refering to?
or am i missing a port :)

> > also are there any isp accounting packages for Freebsd?
>
> I think so, yes.  Check the Gallery at
> http://www.freebsd.org/gallery.html.
thanks on the gallery i'll surf on over to ..
BTW> i am not much on programing (haha big surprize eh) but this version
of FreeBSD is unreal the upgrade went boom from 2.2.2 and hope you guys
keep em coming!
if their is anything i can do as for server space or a mirror please don't
think twice :-)
George
gman