Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2013 13:51:56 +0100
From:      Paul Schenkeveld <freebsd@psconsult.nl>
To:        usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pencam does not attach

Hi,

I tried to use a USB pen camera with flash drive but get no more than:

  usbus7: port reset timeout
  uhub_reattach_port: port 1 reset failed, error=USB_ERR_TIMEOUT
  uhub_reattach_port: device problem (USB_ERR_TIMEOUT), disabling port 1
  usbd_set_config_index: could not read device status: USB_ERR_STALLED
  usbd_req_re_enumerate: addr=3, set address failed! (USB_ERR_STALLED, ignored)
  usbd_req_re_enumerate: addr=3, set address failed! (USB_ERR_STALLED, ignored)
  usb_alloc_device: Failure selecting configuration index 0:USB_ERR_STALLED, port 1, addr 3 (ignored)
  ugen7.3: <MagicPixel> at usbus7
  ugen7.3: <MagicPixel> at usbus7 (disconnected)

It works fine on a Macbook so I know it's not broken.

Any chance of getting this to work?

BTW I'm running 8.3-STABLE with a kernel built in May 2012.

With kind regards,

Paul Schenkeveld