Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 1995 22:51:54 +0000
From:      Phil Taylor <phil@zipmail.co.uk>
To:        Sergio Lenzi <lenzi@cwbone.bsi.com.br>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INGRES

> Date:          Sat, 4 Nov 1995 18:19:06 +0000 ()
> From:          Sergio Lenzi <lenzi@cwbone.bsi.com.br>
> To:            questions@freebsd.org
> Cc:            hackers@freebsd.org
> Subject:       INGRES

> Hello,
>
> Sory for not giving my URL for the ingres distribution.

I would be interested in looking at this, but everytime I try to
connect to your www/ftp server it either doesn't respond or it is
very slow and times out  8-(

Are you having problems with this machine or it it just that links
from the UK to Brazil aren't very good ????

If it is the latter is there a UK/US site that would mirror it for
you ?
if not I will be happy to if you could upload it onto my ftp server
ftp://ftp.zipmail.co.uk/incoming and I will move it to a more
suitable place i.e. /pub/unix/FreeBSD/ingres ?????

Cheers

Phil