Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 1996 21:14:51 +0900 (JST)
From:      Naoki Hamada <nao@sbl.cl.nec.co.jp>
To:        guido@gvr.win.tue.nl
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new if_vx driver in incoming on freefal

Guido wrote:
>Have you incorporated my patches?

Of course. I always follow improvements you made.

>Btw: This is a good plan, but in order
>to be more prepared to handle situations like this we shopuld go the
>netBSD way, i.e. have a directory called drivers (in the src/sys dir)
>which are bus independent and have a per bus interface to these drivers.

Absolutely. There will be three part of the new vx driver. The bus
independent part, if_vx.c and bus dependent parts, if_vx_pci.c and
if_vx_eisa.c. Then, I wonder where I should place if_vx.c!

Reorganization of directory tree should be done sooner or later.

-nao