Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 05:04:47
From:      cardio9@juno.com
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   heart healthy supplements

We are a alternative health distribution company specializing in
vitamins,
 nutrients and supplements that cleanse the cardiovascular
system.

We are currently in the process of developing a links page at our
site and
are looking for top of the line alternative health products that
we can add
a link to. If your organization or if you know of one that meets
this criteria
please let us know.

We have also put together a supplement pack of what we believe
are the best
cardiovascular nutrients known:

Our heart pack consists of an exlcusive blend of nutrients that
work synergistically
to erase years of damage to the body and improve cardiovascular
health.

Our Fiber  cap contains a perfect blend of soluble and insoluble
fibers to help maintain
a healthy digestive tract and keep cholesterol in check.

Our Bee Pollen Formula supplies the most complete cholesterol
controlling nutrients that
work together to help protect against the factors that lead to
heart attacks and stroke.

The Vitamin E formula contains eight natural sources of vitamin
E, the leading heart
health antioxidant.

Our combination of Qinko and Coenzyme Q10 help overall
circulatory health.

Our garlic helps lower cholesterol and high blood pressure.

Our heart pack offers unique state of the art food based
supplements that are packed with
safe and non-toxic natural ingredients and are salt, suger, yeast
and side effect free.

Our heart pack is only $ 78.75 for a one month supply.

To find out more about these and other supplements that are
available, reply to this
message with the appropriate information or call us directly at
612-305-2831 or our
other email address cardio006@yahoo.com.

To order the Heart Pack or a complete catalog:

Credit Card #________________

You can also email us at cardio006@yahoo.com.