Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:14:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Adam Blake <blake@sba.miami.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@greebsd.org
Cc:        Adam Blake <blake@sba.miami.edu>
Subject:   TRENDnet TE-16XP NIC and FreeBSD

Does FreeBSD 4.1 support the TRENDnet TE-16XP 10Base-T
ethernet card?  I am trying to use this card with FreeBSD 4.1
and the hardware probing at boot-up is not finding this device.

The TRENDnet website says that this particular card is
"Fully NE2000 Compatible" so I am hoping that it will work.

Has anyone else even heard of this NIC or had any experience with
it at all?  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the website with all the info on the card...

http://www.trendware.com/products/10Mbps/adapter/spec-te16xp.htm

-Adam