Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:50:17 +0200
From:      Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
To:        sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, jedgar@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/27839: Update mail/qpopper to version 4.0.3

Thus spake Maxim Sobolev (sobomax@mail-in.net):

> > Assign to jedgar, a member of the Security-Officer Team.
> Why? Maintainer of the port is committer, so IMO he could take
> actions necessary. I wonder why member of the Security-Officer
> Team could do this job better.

I first wanted to assign it to both, lioux and a security-officer team
member (but that's not possible).  Then I decided that assigning it to
the security officer is more important, because it's a security risk
and one has to write an advisory anyways.
But, to be honest, I was quite unsure with doing that and admit that
it could have been wrong :-)

Alex