Date:      Fri, 22 May 2015 07:45:46 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   headless browser

Hello,

Do we have some headless browser in our ports which does also supports
JavaScript? What I would like todo, scripbased, is

- HTTP some URL and fetch the page which contains also JS
- interpret the JS and issue the POST request in the form of the page
- render the resulting HTML
- store the page as UTF-8 text;

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."