Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 15:31:26 +0300 (MSK)
From:      "Vasily V. Grechishnikov" <bazilio@economic.acnit.ac.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where get good NFS client for DOS ?

			Hi !
	I have a FreeBSD 2.1.6R on the our InterNet gateway and it is a
router for another 2 - LANs . Inside the my LAN I have LAN Server 5.0
under WARP 3 as file server . For WARP 3 ,because it requred nice machine
i use P5 120 MHz , 32 Meg of RAM , 1.3 Gig of HDD . FreeBSD use the 5x86
133 MHz with 12 MB of RAM and 0.5 Gig HDD . I wish to move FreeBSD on the
P5 120 MHz machine , but one reason stops me to do this : I don't know
good NFS client for DOS.
	Inside my LANs I have above then 15 machines under DOS or Win95, 2-3
under OS/2 . Anybody can help me with finding a good NFS client for DOS ?
	XFS by Robert Luhaz and other client can't satisfy my requirements
(too slow read, and so on)

					Vasily.