Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 19:56:51 +0100
From:      paul@originative.co.uk
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: [Re: Request For Better Communications]

Ohh, I remember that article now!

I'm sure I've seen fairings being used in commit messages recently, have we
adopted it as part of the FreeBSD jargon, what does it mean in that context?
While I'm on this subject, what the hell does GC stand for? It's used when
things get deleted.

Paul (who seems to be a bit behind the times on the acronym/jargon front)