Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:25:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Zach Smith <zach@bane.mi.org>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        cckok00@stlinux.ouhk.edu.hk, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mail setting

I was also just told that in newer versions of sendmail, you can have
multiple e-mail addresses in your .forward file, including the email
address that you are getting e-mail at.  Sendmail is now smart enough to
not send the mail in a loop.

if you receive e-mail at user@domain.com
you can have in your .forward:
user@domain.com
user@anotherdomain.com

and it won't continue to foward it through.

     Zach Smith
|     UNIX Nerd     |
| Professional Geek |
   zach@bane.mi.org