Date:      Fri, 02 May 2014 07:58:47 +0200
From:      Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: enough already ..

On Fri, 2014-05-02 at 09:00 +0800, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> No, it must be from the list itself. I even have the impression that
> the sending is triggered manually as only a very low percentage of
> mails result in spam. The moment a thread is selected, I get for every
> response to this threat a single spam-mail.

If I reply to the mailing list only, my mail comes through the list, but
after a while I receive a postmaster message, that my mail didn't reach
some ominous email address, while I didn't send the reply to this
address.

--
Please compare Leonardo da Vinci with Albert Einstein, regarding to
scientific insights and compare his drawings with Richard Corben