Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:36:54 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        "Gallagher, Mick" <mick.gallagher@roke.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Support for Epson printer

Gallagher, Mick wrote:

> I'm thinking about making the jump from Windoze to Unix and wonder if I'll
> be able to use my Epson Stylus Color 760 with FreeBSD.

It should do, my 660 works fine.  Install ghostscript (I use 5.50 from
the ports), and use the "uniprint" driver and the command line argument
"@stc600pl.upp".  (This will probably all become clearer when you read
the ghostscript documentation a bit. :-) May be slightly different for
the 760, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't get it to work somehow.

--
Ben Smithurst / ben@scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D