Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 10:09:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      "K. Marsh" <durang@u.washington.edu>
To:        "Maximiliano A. Eschoyez" <meschoyez@ubp.edu.ar>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Progress in FreeBSD learning

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Maximiliano A. Eschoyez wrote:

> The other day I've installad the FVWM2 desktop, but I still using TWM.

Hi Max.  Have you tried ctwm?  It is very similar to twm, but it has some
additional features that make it very nice and useful.  You should be able
to switch from twm to ctwm very easily.

> XFmail is configured and is waiting for the connection, but first I need
> a Modem and the most important, the telephone line. Now in Argentina the
> prices felt and it cost around $150.- (dollars).

$150 US??  Is that a one-time installation fee?  What does it cost per
month or per call?

> Nspmod eats around 30% of my resources but is better than the s3mod. Mod
> Files are cool, but some trackers have an inspired mind and his music is
> great.

Have you tried MP3?  They sound great, almost like a regular music CD!
I'll bet MP3 would eat more than 30% of your resources, though.

> Well, I have to study, but for University, it's exam time.

Same here.  Good luck.

  Kenneth J. Marsh             University of Washington
  durang@u.washington.edu        Chemical Engineering