Date:      Tue, 08 Jun 1999 21:41:05 +0200
From:      Huib van Wees <tff.sysop@topservice.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem afther installation.

Hi,

I've multiple OS-es on my machine I made a primary partition, a FreeBSD
partition and an extended which contains the other OS-es.

I installed the FreeBSD from the internet thru FTP it worked fine afther
the installation.
But I made the first partition active again so ik can boot my other OS-es.
Now I made the second (FreeBSD) partition active again and FreeBSD give an
error while booting..
:-(

Is there a possible way to boot without an bootmanager, with a disk maybe?

Greetings,

                   ----====( Huib van Wees )====----

 * E-mail: huib@topservice.com
  * Homepage: http://dot.digibel.be/~nlife2