Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:47:36 +1100 (EST)
From:      Rob Wise <rob@ideal.net.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KERN_VNODE: No such file or directory

Hi,

I have a 2.2-STABLE box (cvsupped october last year) that has been up for
a few months now, and is starting to act weird.  The obvious solution is
to reboot, but I'd rather find out whats making it act weird so I can
prevent it from happening again.

The only major effect of the problem I'm notcing so far is shell scripts
(/bin/sh) are cuasing sh to core dump with a segfault (I'll provide a
trace if needed), and pstat -T is giving the error:

pstat: sysctl: KERN_VNODE No such file or directory

Any ideas?

Rob