Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 1996 11:46:32 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        current
Subject:   List macro change

Actually in looking at this some more, I have to agree with Garrett.
I thought Poul was pointing out a deficiency only in my newly added
macros, but it seems this change would have to happen to almost all
of the macros in order to be effective.  This would force the conversion
of lots of FreeBSD code making us different from other 4.4BSD systems.
It also means that all the code that doesn't use typedef, which seems
the majority, would have to stick "struct foo" instead of the single
struct name, whereas the current scheme always allows you to use a
single word identifier in the macros even if you use typedef.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations