Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 18:01:03 +0000
From:      Nuno Teixeira <nunotex@pt-quorum.com>
To:        jacks@sage-american.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Great OS FBSD 4.5-STABLE!

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 09:55:46AM -0600, jacks@sage-american.com wrote:
| Although, I waited as long as I could stand it, I finally upgraded a number
| of boxes, including the main server from 4.4 to 4.5-STABLE. I make it a
| practice of using an "expendable" test box for initial upgrades to see what
| problems if any to expect. Then, if okay I move to the other boxes and
| finally the main server.
|
| Once again, the experience was a totally pleaseant one with not a single
| installation problem. While still going through "shake down" as the daily
| routines are done, I have not seen any probalems at all and in fact quite
| pleased with many subtle enhances that surface.
|
| Once again... GREAT JOB TEAM-4.5..!!!
|
| Best regards,
| Jack L. Stone,
| Server Admin
|
| ===================================================
| Sage-American
| http://www.sage-american.com
| jacks@sage-american.com
|
| "My center is giving way, my right is in retreat;
| ....situation excellent! ....I shall attack!"
| ===================================================

  Hi,

  I'm about to upgrade a server from 4.4 RELEASE to 4.5 RELEASE from source.

  I'd like to know if you use a binary upgrade or source upgrade.

  Thnaks,

--
Nuno Teixeira
pt-quorum.com

/*
PGP Public Key:
http://www.pt-quorum.com/pgp/nunoteixeira.asc
Key fingerprint:
8C2C B364 D4DC 0C92 56F5  CE6F 8F07 720A 63A0 4FC7
*/