Date:      Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:37:17 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pccard hangs in -stable (new problem in pcic.c r1.89.2.6)

In message <20010626135625.A6942@pir.net> Peter Radcliffe writes:
: Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie> probably said:
: > Since updating my laptop to a recent -stable from one of the 4.3
: > RCs, I'm seeing quite a few interrupt storm hangs, even though
: > the pcic is configured with an IRQ:
:
: This would match my experience with recent -stable.
:
: > reorganisation there. The following patch should avoid the problem:
:
: I'll test this as well. Thanks for taking the time to track this down.

Except that the registers that exist on the Vadem controllers don't
exist on any other kinds of bridges.

Warner