Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:29:06 -0500
From:      jmire@lsumc.edu (Mire, John)
To:        "'FreeBSD Questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=27Patrik_=C5str=F6m=27?= <patrik.astrom@tv3.se>
Subject:   RE: Monitoring a HTTP service !!

try /usr/ports/www/apache/work/apache_1.2.6/support/log_server_status
works for me and we have several MS IIE servers here, along with
apache....
heres the info from the perl script.

#Log Server Status
# Mark J Cox, UK Web Ltd 1996, mark@ukweb.com
#
# This script is designed to be run at a frequent interval by something
# like cron.  It connects to the server and downloads the status
# information.  It reformats the information to a single line and logs
# it to a file.  Make sure the directory $wherelog is writable by the
# user who runs this script.
#

\john

--