Date:      Fri, 2 May 2014 16:47:03 -0400
From:      Aleksandr Miroslav <alexmiroslav@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: best configuration management tool for FreeBSD?

Thanks for the great info. I settled on ansible a few weeks ago,
mostly because it was so easy to run out of the box and also because
the configuration file format looks sane. Someone also mentioned to me
in passing that ansible is the best supported config magnement tool on
BSD systems.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 5:47 PM, Matthew Pherigo <hybrid120@gmail.com> wrot=
e: