Date:      Sat, 23 Dec 2000 00:46:46 +0200
From:      Krassimir Slavchev <krassi@bulinfo.net>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Best Power UPS?

Hi all,

I have BEST MICRO-FERRUPS model QWE1.15kVA.
After replace the battery on CPU unit, lost all settings stored in SRAM.

Can anyone provide to me values of parameters.
Parameters displayed in terminal mode with:

=>d

I have the service password and can change parameters.
I am contacting with Best Power technical support, but in this moment
have not receive response.

Thanks in advance

PS: Sorry for bad english

--
 Krassimir Slavchev           Bulinfo Ltd.
 krassi@bulinfo.net           (+359-2)963-3652