Date:      Wed, 4 Aug 2004 00:50:24 GMT
From:      Travis Poppe <tlp@LiquidX.org>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/68196: [New Port]: linux-zsnes - Linux binary version of ZSNES to fix performance issues

The following reply was made to PR ports/68196; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Travis Poppe <tlp@LiquidX.org>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/68196: [New Port]: linux-zsnes - Linux binary version of
 ZSNES to fix performance issues
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:49:17 -0600

 Can someone please let me know what's going on with this port? I
 submitted it over a month ago and it still has not yet been committed.

 Just to note that the ZSNES patch that was committed a week or so ago
 (submitted by me) to our native version does NOT fix all sound
 performance issues. This port has -zero- problems as far as performance
 goes, which is why it exists.

 As the pkg-descr suggests, this port should be removed when (if) our
 native version can ever match the performance of the Linux binary.

 Travis Poppe
 tlp